Sean Williams' once-promising Nets career will come to an end on Monday, but not before he gets his name in the paper for the wrong reasons once again. Williams was reportedly kicked out of a Chelsea club twice last month for hitting an employee in the head with an ice bucket and for cursing out a waitress. As Fred Kerber notes, Williams' career really ended last year when he was sent to the D-League.
- The Nets' Next Kenyon Wasn't - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Nets to trade Najera to Dallas - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets trade Najera for Humphries, release Williams - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets can fix two roster mistakes with impending trade - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets appear set to cut troubled forward Sean Williams - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Williams reportedly causes a ruckus at M2 UltraLounge - twice - Rush & Molloy - New York Daily News
- Williams waiving goodbye - Fred Kerber - New York Post