Keyon Dooling went "pretty much" through a full practice and "with the exception of not being able to breathe", felt pretty good. He's still out. Speaking of breathing, Chris Douglas-Roberts still isn't doing much of it. He's unlikely. Courtney Lee? Questionable. Luckily, Josh Boone's finger isn't broken. Meanwhile, the Nets practiced with assistant coaches, a video coodinator and a folding chair.
- Ailing NJ Nets practice with eight players, seven coaches and a folding chair - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- A Return, Kind Of - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Ailing Nets Face Deep-Seated Problems - Mike Moore - FanHouse
- Keyon's Humorous Small Step - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Decimated Nets keep on working - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- CD-R swine, not dandy - Mark Hale - New York Post