When the Nets cross two rivers Friday to get to St. John's for their final preseason game, the bus will be lighter. Devin Harris' uniform won't be packed. He isn't playing. Backup and Queens native Rafer Alston had a bad reaction to shellfish, making him questionable. Keyon Dooling? He says think Thanksgiving for a return. That leaves the Nets with, with, with...never mind. Jarvis Hayes might play, if that's a consolation.
- Pointless - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Special Treatment - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Brook’s Double Talk - Mark Ginocchio - Nets Are Scorching
- Nets Getting to the Point...Somehow - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Harris won't play in final preseason game - Julian Garcia - The Internets
- Nets Short Skip Against Sixers - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Devin Harris Wants CDR & Courtney To Continue Being Aggresive - Sebastian Pruiti - Nets Are Scorching