Devin Harris is still feeling "some tightness" in his groin, so he'll probably sit out Wednesday's game against the Knicks in Newark. Harris has played in just three of the Nets' five preseason games so far, and has had to leave two of them early. That will give another start to Rafer Alston, who insists he won't be a problem should he ever get bumped down to the third string. Jarvis Hayes (shin splints) has also yet to get back on the floor.
- Harris Won’t Play Wednesday - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Harris won't play against Knicks - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Harris missed Yanks thriller, will he miss preseason? - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Harris has setback, can't practice - Brian Lewis - New York Post Nets Blog
- Devin Harris on CC Sabathia, rooting for the NY Yankees and his Little League career - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Aching Devin Harris pointing back to New Jersey Nets' bench - Mitch Lawrence - New York Daily News
- Slow going for Devin - Al Iannazzone - The Record