The Nets will sign Jarvis Hayes, a three point specialist who can also play some defense, to a two year, $4 million LLE deal, reports Adrian Wojnarowski. Hayes, a five-year vet, played last season in Detroit, where he had his worst season statistically. He averaged 6.7 ppg, down from his previous career average of 8.9. The Nets also met with eight-year vet Eduardo Najera on Thursday night, and could be making him an offer as well.
- Reserve forward Hayes to sign with Nets - Adrian Wojnarowski - Yahoo!
- Najera Comes To Dinner - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Hayes hovers on Nets' radar - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets notes: Team meets with Jarvis Hayes - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Najera, Nets meet in Orlando - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Najera meets with Nets, talks up Spurs - Chris Tomasson - Rocky Mountain News