The charities of Vince Carter, Eduardo Najera and Bobby Simmons are among 89 profiled by the Salt Lake Tribune Sunday. The paper reported widespread under funding as well as inadequate management. The profile of Carter's Embassy of Hope doesn't mention his recent funding of a Florida drug treatment facility, a $2 million commitment. Seven former Nets' charities are also profiled.
- NBA player charities often a losing game - Ross Siler, Tony Semerad & Michael C. Lewis - Salt Lake Tribune
- NBA Player Charities - Vince Carter - Salt Lake Tribune
- NBA Player Charities - Eduardo Najera - Salt Lake Tribune
- NBA Player Charities - Bobby Simmons - Salt Lake Tribune
- NBA Charity Web - Salt Lake Tribune