Chris Douglas-Roberts suffered a mild sprain of the MCL in his right knee during practice on Wednesday. He will miss 2-4 weeks of action. CDR had played in all three games so far, scoring four points in 35 total minutes.
- Chris Douglas-Roberts out 2-4 weeks - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Douglas-Roberts Sidelined - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Douglas-Roberts out with knee sprain - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- Nets Need to Get Defensive - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- CDR Update - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Nets Make Room in the Infirmary - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast