The Nets know the problem....it's newness and defense suffers a lot more when players don't know or fully trust each other. That was the theme Thursday as the players and coaches talked about lessons learned following the Suns' debacle. If the hurt of a blowout wasn't enough, Vince Carter didn't practice because of a twisted ankle and Chris Douglas-Roberts had to get an MRI on his knee. Still, there were positives, like Yi Jianlian's progress.
- Mail's In - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Carter 'tweaks' ankle in loss to Suns - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- Carter and the defense - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Nets find defense lacking - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Little Things to Kill - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Frank Can't Defend Nets' Struggles - Brian Lewis - New York Post
- Nets need to work to shore up defense - Al Iannazzone - The Record