Speculation was rife Monday about who the Nets might sign to fill our their roster once they had traded their only deadweight, Mile Ilic and Bernard Robinson. The name most mentioned: Allan Houston. But by day's end, Ed Stefanski and Rod Thorn were telling people they're in no hurry to make commitments. The reasons: the trade for David Wesley helped them avoid a luxury tax and the Nets are happy, very happy, with what they have now.
- Nets set to make a deep impact - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- No big deal - Nets swap with Hornets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Richard Jefferson's hope is for Nets' health - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets look good, but can they take next step? - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- Action-packed Monday - Joe Netsfan
- Luxury tax the reason for Net deal - Al Iannazzone - The Record