Concluding a day of revelations, Jason Kidd filed for divorce late Tuesday, seeking to end his 10 year marriage to his celebrity journalist wife, Joumana.
In papers filed in Bergen County court, Kidd accused her of "extreme cruelty", including physical abuse, throughout their marriage. "The defendant's extreme and unwarranted jealousy and rage has left the plaintiff concerned about her emotional stability," the papers say.
- Nets' Kidd files for divorce - AP
- Kidd Files for Divorce, Adding to a Trying Season for the Nets - Liz Robbins - New York Times
- Jason Kidd Press Conference (Video) - YES Network
- Hoops king Kidd a beaten man - Fred Kerber, Jeane MacIntosh & Kate Sheehy - New York Post
- Kidd slam dunks his spouse - Julian Garcia, Austin Fenner and Corky Siemaszko - New York Daily News
- Jason Kidd files for divorce - Al Iannazzone & William Lamb - The Record
- Kidd charges 'cruelty' as he seeks a divorce - Kevin Manahan - Star-Ledger
- Domestic Abuse Misinterpretation - Mary Kate Burke - ABC News
- D'Alessandro: Kidd must save on-court union - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- The D.A.Y. of Dallas Mavilliany - Sam Rubenstein - SLAM