The ugly personal issues that have been hinted at all season are now going public. In a filing yesterday in Bergen County Court, Jason Kidd accused his wife, Joumana, of mistreating their three children. Kidd is asking that charges of domestic violence be filed. Kidd and his wife have had a stormy relationship for years. Before being traded to the Nets, Kidd himself was charged with domestic violence against his wife. Saddle River police spent two hours at the Kidd home yesterday, but declined comment.
- Jason Kidd accuses wife of abusing their kids - Kibret Markos & Evonne Coutros - The Record
- Kidd cries foul on his wife - Fred Kerber, Jeane MacIntosh & Kate Sheehy - New York Post
- Report: Nets' Kidd Says Wife Mistreated Kids - WCBS-TV
- Kidd, wife involved in family court complaint - AP
- Report: Jason Kidd files complaint about wife's treatment of children - Henry Abbott - TrueHoop