The Nets announced Monday evening that Richard Jefferson underwent successful arthroscopic surgery which removed loose bodies from his right ankle. According to the press release, RJ will begin rehab in approximately 10 days, but there is no timetable for his return.
- Nets F Jefferson undergoes ankle surgery - Ticker
- Jefferson out indefinitely after ankle surgery - AP
- Rod Thorn Interview (Video) - YES Network
- RJ out 6 weeks after surgery - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets Will Lose Jefferson for 6 Weeks - John Eligon - New York Times