The Philadelphia Inquirer, reporting on the $38 million buyout of Chris Webber's contract, says the Nets and Mavs are the two teams that are "very interested" in the 6'-10" power forward. Detroit News reports the Nets are one of five teams that Webber is "considering". Meanwhile, The Record reports the Nets "probably won't pursue" Webber but will continue to pursue any number of trade scenarios.
Webber says he hopes to have his new address "by Monday".
- Nets ready to deal -- and all cards are on table - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Buyout deal lets Sixers cut Webber loose - Joe Juliano - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Could Webber become Piston? - Chris McCosky - Detroit News
- Webber's wish list: Heat, Pistons, Mavs, Spurs, Lakers - Marc Stein - ESPN
- Could the Nets Sign C-Webb and Avoid Paying the Luxury Tax? Maybe - Net Income - NetsDaily Blog
- Isiah's got Webber on his radar - Ken Berger - New York Newsday