Under Lawrence Frank, rookie point guard Zoran Planinic has a new life. He is getting an opportunity to contribute to the team, and he's getting personal attention from the new coach. "I'm getting in games earlier and playing more minutes, so my life is basically eating and sleeping basketball, and sitting in the video room here at our practice facility. I'm in that room all the time, trying to pick out my mistakes in actual game situations."
- Language barrier for Byron, rookie - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Planinic making most of his new opportunity - Colin Stephenson - The Star-Ledger
- Nets' Planinic likes Frank all the way - Al Iannazzone - Bergen Record
- Brand New Planinic - Brian Lewis - New York Post
- Nets Fix Their Failure to Communicate - Steve Popper - New York Times
- Nets notebook: Planinic's game gets a little boost - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Zoran's Diary - YES Network